- Gently shake the enamel circularly between the palms of your hand and not hitting it.
- Remove the residual grease from the natural nail with a cloth dampened with Masglo * Nail Cleaner.
- Check the type of nail of your client and if the nail is very greasy, apply PH Balancer * on the natural nail, if the appearance of the nail after applying the PH balancer is bright, polish the surface of the nail with the White Block * and then proceed to reapply PH Balancer *. This allows the enamel to have better adhesion to very greasy or dry nail types.
Apply the Base Masglo * indicated according to the type of nail of your client brushing more than three times and let it dry for 1 minute.
You must apply a first layer of Masglo color abundantly, brushing more than 3 times to level the nail polish, let dry for 1 minute and proceed to apply the second layer with less amount of enamel, but also brushing more than 3 times. Remember to keep the brush at 45 degrees and do not make strong pressure with the brush on the nail so that the enamel has a better leveling.
- To finish and seal the enamel, it is advisable to apply a Masglo Gloss (Masglo has 11 glitters which you can use to finish your manicure).
NO. Las bases son tratamientos con composición diferente a la del esmalte. Al aplicar dilusor, disminuirán los beneficios que ejercen en las uñas.
- Maintain good hygiene around the nozzles of the jars by cleaning with a cloth and diluent.
- If the enamel is thick, apply 3 or 4 drops of diluent, shake and let the enamel stand for 6 hours. Do not exceed the amount of diluent previously recommended because the quality of the enamel will be affected. Remember to apply diluent of the same brand to guarantee the effectiveness and quality of the
- The reason why the enamels are skipped is that the grease residues are not properly removed from the nails before application.
- It should be borne in mind that enamel remover, moisturizing oil, cuticle remover, hand cream and exfoliating gel are usually applied in the preparation of the nail, and all these products contain grease that can adhere to the nail.
- Therefore, Masglo recommends using the cloths and the Masglo * Nail Cleaner which guarantees that the nails will be perfectly degreased and disinfected.
- There are grooved or flaked nails that cause the enamel to skip. In these cases, we recommend using the Masglo White Block and the Stain Remover * to level the natural nail before applying the enamel. You can also apply a PH * Balancer layer, then apply a layer of Masglo Leveling Base with Aloe Vera before the enamel, which, once completely dry, will ensure a perfect coating.
A pedicure SPA consists of a treatment for the feet, in which in addition to fixing the nails, we provide the skin with hydration and relaxation through reflex therapy. The duration is about 1 hour and a half and we use:
- EFERVESCENT SALTS: Cleansers, relaxing with refreshing botanical extracts containing: Green tea, Rosemary, Mint, Magnesium Sulfate, Triclosan, Witch hazel.
- CUTICLE REMOVER AND STREETS: Easily remove calluses and provide the required cleaning to the nail, its main ingredient is Alpha-Hydroxy Acids that have moisturizing and renewing properties of the skin.
- MARACUYÁ EXFOLIANT: Removes dead skin cells, contains vitamin C, Phosphorus, Iron, Vitamin A, Complex B, passion fruit oils and seeds.
MASSAGE LOTION: It allows bridging a relaxation massage with reflex therapy techniques, thanks to its components of Shea Butter that has emollient activities that stimulate metabolism, green tea with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and avocado with refined natural oil that moisturizes, conditions and offers natural UV protection
Mud Mask: Relax, calm, nourish, hydrate with Mud from fresh waters of lakes in Western Europe, composed of minerals Vitamins A, B1, B12, and plant-derived hormones, mint, witch hazel, rosemary, menthol, accelerate cellular oxygenation giving firmness and conditioning to the skin.
- MOISTURIZING LOTION: Moisturizes and moisturizes the skin, adsorbs and reflects solar radiation.
DO NOT. If the technique is done correctly, the extensions should not generate any kind of discomfort; It is important that the manicurist take the training that we offer in Masglo to know the protocol and proper handling of the products.
If the technique of application of the product has been adequate, perfectly sealing the nails and leaving no moisture, no fungus problem should occur, Masglo recommends not getting manicured the same day as the nail extensions.
After removing some nail extensions (gel or acrylic), the base should be applied according to the type of nail of the client, apply Cuticle Regenerating Oil *, under the nail and in the cuticle to hydrate.
- The correct way to file the nails and prevent them from scaling, is to do it with a Professional Masglo Lima diagonally or semi-costly. Avoid filing in parallel and with sudden movements, at the end seal the distal edge in only one direction. (Masglo files are classified according to their “granulation”, the lower the rougher the file will be.
- For flaky nails, use the Masglo Fragile Nails Anti-Scaling Base, which is part of the treatment line for each type of nail.
- (We recommend using this base to be used as follows: apply halfway to the distal edge on the 10 nails, then apply again covering the nail and let dry, in this way you will get a reinforcement on the distal edge preventing it from Easily lift the enamel.)
It is not recommended to apply 2 bases at the same time as this affects the benefits that each base provides to the nail. It is advisable to use a base first until it is finished and then change the base if you wish.
Remove only the necessary stepparents or chicks, the more you remove, the more they will come out. Apply Masglo Cuticle Regenerating Oil on the sides of the nails and then slide the Square Lime * gently, this will prevent dryness on the sides of the nail.
- To disinfect and sterilize work tools, Masglo offers a product called Glutadine, the disinfection or sterilization process is as follows:
- Wash the tools with soap and water to remove the bioload from them, dry them very well.
- Pour Glutadine into the disinfection box until the tools are completely covered; leave them between 10 and 20 minutes and if you want to sterilize, leave them for a period between 3 and 6 hours, this product lasts in the box approximately 8 days, after this time, you must replace the liquid with a new one.
- The Glutadine that remains in its original packaging lasts approximately 1 year.
After performing the manicure procedure, polish the surface of the nail with the blue side of the Lima Two Uses * (in case of using Block 3 Uses * polish the blue side and then the gray side). Apply Masglo Polish Cream, then remove it with a polishing brush, to finish, polish the surface of the nail with the Lima 2 Uses * or Block 3 Uses * on the white side.
- Gels are oligomers that are neither liquid nor solid, they only cure under the effect of the ultraviolet rays of the lamp.
- Acrylics are polymers that are mixed with a monomer with either odor or odor. This mixture gives a reaction that hardens outdoors.
- The gel extensions cannot be removed, (they are removed by filing the surface of the nail little by little, it is not advisable to completely remove the product)
- Acrylic extensions are removed with tips remover.
- The gel extensions remain with permanent shine.
- Acrylic extensions are opaque and to shine they should apply acrylic protector.
Gel polish can be applied directly; Acrylic nails should apply acrylic protector, let it dry and then apply the enamel; This prevents enamel pigments from staining acrylic.
The gel and acrylic extensions last what the customer wants, as long as maintenance is performed every 20 days. We advise you to completely remove the extensions every 6 months to perform a new procedure.
The latest in manicure is MASGLO PLUS, this Masglo manicure has a special one that considers a medium between the traditional enamelling and the gel, guaranteeing to maintain the chosen color for approximately 15 days without lifting.
The nail is growing and in the part of the cuticle you can notice a space, this is the new nail, but not because the product has fallen, to remove it it is necessary to attend a professional manicurist.
Masglo as leader in training in Colombia provides refresher workshops on:
- BASIC DECORATION: This workshop lasts 8 hours. Techniques are worked to make flowers in points, petals, clovers, hearts, meshes, gems, landscapes, dragonflies, cartoon, adhesive guides.
- BRUSHES: It is the professional nail decoration workshop, it lasts 2 days, 2 and 3 color mistures are worked to make flowers in brush strokes providing a different effect to the decoration, arabesques, calligraphy, strokes, butterflies. (For this workshop it is essential to have attended the Basic Decoration workshop)
- ACRYLIC NAIL EXTENSION: It lasts 20 hours, nail extension with tips, sculpted nails with molds, nail maintenance.
- ACRYLIC COLOR. It is the second level of acrylic, has a duration of 8 hours, techniques are: encapsulated, high relief, French, blur, high relief roses, 3D. (To take this workshop you must have acrylic bases).
- EXTESSION OF NAILS IN EXTREME GEL: It lasts 20 hours, nail extension is worked with tips, sculpted nails with molds, nail maintenance.
- COLOR GEL: It is the second level of EXTREME GEL, it has a duration of 8 hours, techniques of: encapsulated, French, blurs, roses, abtract decoration.
- MANICURE AND PEDICURE SPA: It lasts 8 hours, relaxation massage with reflexology techniques, development of pedicure spa.
- B-GEL: It lasts 8 hours, B-GEL application technique is worked on.
- MASGLO TECHNICAL MANICURE: Duration of 8 hours, Masglo technical manicure realization technique
- NAIL DISEASES: Conference of Nail Diseases conducted by a specialist, we deal with topics on how to identify a nail with fungus, viruses, bacteria, ingrown toenails, pathologies of finger and toe nails, Masglo disinfection kit.
ALL OUR WORKSHOPS ARE MADE BY THE PURCHASE OF THE KIT AS REQUIRED BY TRAINING. TRAININGS ARE SCHEDULED BY AGENDA CONTACT YOUR REPRESENTATIVE MASGLO OR OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE LINES.